The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 44 academic staff, 30 support staff, 7 research fellows, 102 post-doctoral research workers and 121 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
We are currently migrating some of our webpages to a new website. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- The essential travel assistant that could guide us out of lockdown
- Alumni commended for their contributions to computer science
- Plan AI, because there is no planet B
- One Stop Epidemy Resource
- New faculty members in Computer Science
- Helping Africa from afar
- Using our skills to help others
- New app collects the sounds of COVID-19